Here's how to make your own fry carton:
- Print the fry carton: Click on the image and it will take you to a new tab/window. If on a Mac, hold the "control" key and click on the image. If using a PC, right click on the image. Select "copy image." In Microsoft Word, go to "edit" "paste special" and select "image."
- Cut out the fry carton.
- Score the dashed lines with the back of an exacto knife.
- Fold along the solid gray lines.
- Put glue on the dotted sections. Bring the inside of the back flap to meet the folded gluey sections and press to secure.
- Holding the carton upright (open side pointing up), press the bottom of the carton upward and the carton will pop open, ready to hold some warm, crispy, baked veggie fries!